A local theatre company generously agreed to provide us with a very quick recap of the Habs first home win of the season. I hope you’ll enjoy their vivid performance.
– 1 minute into the game, Bergeron takes a penalty
– Kovalchuk gets a breakaway
– After 1 period of domination, the habs are only up by one goal
– Ondrej Pavelec is a beast
– Habs win in the shootout!
– Wait, there are 74 more games like that until april?!
(Oh, and I think the happy guy in the bottom is Chris Pronger’s father. Who knew he played theatre?)
BIG UPDATE REGARDING SERGEI KOSTITSYN!
RDS is reporting that he left Hamilton yesterday with his belongings, and was suspended again by the habs.
Let’s have a little recap of the Sergei K situation:
– Sergei is demoted, but refuses to go to Hamilton.
– He asked for a trade.
– A week of conflicting reports follows.
– He changes his mind and goes to Hamilton
– He plays well with the Hammies, and people are starting to think he should be called up to replace Patches soon!
– He left Hamilton and is suspended again.
Geez, this theatre company is FANTASTIC, they can play everything, I’m going to hire them permanently for the blog!
Seriously, about Kostitsyn, if the reports are true, it’s definitely over for him in Montreal, and possibly in the nhl. What a shame…